Do you have a desire to see the culture of conflict transformed in our community? If so, consider supporting Connexus with your time and unique skill set.
- Administrators and Coordinators: Are you skilled with numbers, writing, scheduling, coordinating, or managing data? If so, consider supporting our vision by volunteering a couple of hours each month.
- Mediators and Facilitators: Are you a trained mediator or have a desire to learn how to be a mediator? If so, we would like to create opportunities for you to use this gift by helping transform conflicts in our community.
- Trainers and Getting the Word Out: Some enjoy public speaking and training others. If this is one of your strengths, and you believe in our mission of “reconciling relationships and developing community through education and dialogue,” then join us in getting the word out!
- Cookies and More: Perhaps your time is limited or you prefer to do things behind the scenes. If so, every organization needs help with simple things like baking cookies for events, hanging posters, or sending thank you notes. Let us know that you would like to be involved and we will find a way for you to chip in.
- Leadership and vision: If your gift is in leading and setting a vision, don’t be shy in sharing this with us. We are always looking for persons to join our board or give oversight to a project.
Please email us, or call us and leave a message. Together, we can explore how to use your unique gifts in bringing hope to the differences that divide us at: school, work, home, at our places of worship, and between neighbors.